Wednesday, August 5, 2009

23 Things Commencement Thoughts

My favorite discoveries were Rollyo and delicious. I will definitely be using them in the future.

This program has assisted my lifelong learning goals because there were so many "things" I read about in journals or heard in the news of from students that I didn't know about, and now, even if I'm not yet adept at their use, I know about them.

An unexpected outcome from this program is to show me that this old dog can still learn new tech tricks.

This program is terrific. It uses the "things" it asks us to learn in the instruction so we not only see examples, but we use them. The only thing I wish could be different is that every time I'd click on a link inside the lesson, the site would open on top of the 23 Things site, and each subsequent site would open on top of that one until I couldn't find my original page and had to close and reopen the progarm.

I would participate in another discovery program. In fact, it looks like there is another Library2Play section. I'd like to learn more about Facebook--how to use it without surrendering my identy or endangering my privacy.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? My one word would be "catalytic"

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at #5 in L2P 2 to read a lot about FB ...you can make it as private a you want and connect with whomever you want...
    Glad you came and played with us in the Playground this summer!

    ReplyDelete