Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing 6: Mash-Ups

This is how our terrier Hank would look if he was immortalized by Andy Warhol from the Warholizer mash-up at Big Huge Labs.

This motivational poster mash-up has so many applications! This would be a great way to involve faculty and students in making READ posters. And the site, Big Huge Labs, allows you to save it or send it in so many ways--including ordering posters.

These are only two of the 42 "Flickr Toys" at bighugelabs.com. And that's only one of the 181 mash-ups listed at Flickrbits, http://www.flickrbits.com/. Kids would happily do research to produce mash-ups to demonstrate their knowledge. That's one way to get around plagiarism.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the trading card maker, that would be a great idea for READ type posters.
    After seeing yours I went back and played around more and made one on a book that I read.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete